If you are into information marketing, blogging or selling products and services online, written and creating email to create awareness and persuade consumers to patronize your products and services is very important. But it is not creating emails that really matters, rather the number of conversion rate you get in sending your emails.
Many email marketers do send emails daily without getting a click or view from the subscribers, where as increasing your open rate or click is what that really important and that is what every email marketers needs.
There are no secret tips, or tricks that can help you get those desirable conversions, and if creating an email to get a desire result of real converts’ rate were easy, many email marketers doing it would have be a millionaire.
Therefore, there are eleven (11) great tips and steps you can take to follow that will help your emails marketing gets a good conversion rate in your business campaign.
1. Writing Appealing Content: You must let your email content interesting and pleasing to your subscribers. Email that get people engage will be a value to consumers. It will get them connected for a view and clicks. Once such emails get attention of the subscribers, it will really get those coveted conversion.
2. Use Captivating Headline: Let your email message have good catching headline that get subscribers attention, even if they don’t want to attempt to view. Interesting headline on your messages makes people to view and clicks. This will help you get conversions rate.
3. Personalize Your Message: If you are still addressing your subscribers in your email message as “Dear subscriber” you need to stop it right now. Addressing your subscribers in email message by name shows that you know them in person. Personalized your message make people to respond much better. Doing this simple idea can help boost your conversion rate.
4. Always Adding Fresh Content: It is good to write fresh content on your email message and not repeating same content already sent in your new email message. Provide a relevant fresh content that different from other email marketers and such is the best way to get readers attention to get them click to buy your campaign products and services.
5. Optimized for Mobile Device: Check your email for mobile device visibility to know if they look good on mobile device as its look on desktop. If your email marketing are not optimize for mobile, you will be missing some audience because some emails are also view by mobile users. Therefore, to get more view and clicks from more audience, you need to check your mobile device email campaign to ensure it look good on tablet, Android devices as it does on PC.
6. Make your Message Easy and Informative: You should able to write your email message in an easy tone to your subscribers as if you were communicating with your friends. Always check your message and read before sending it to know if it actually friendly and edifying.
7. Provide A call to Action: Any email campaign will not convert without any call to action. If there’s no click, there won’t be customers. In every email you write, whether you want readers to subscribe to your newsletters, visit your website, or like your Facebook page, you should always include a call to action on your campaign email messages and must be clickable.
8. Easy to Unsubscribe: Your email marketing need to be friendly to have option for readers to unsubscribe whenever they will.
9. Know your competitors: Keeping eye close on your competitor is a way to boost your own result better. Once you know your competitors, you will able to copy the steps they adapt in, and their approach in build their email marketing to able to learn from them how you will doing your own.
10. Keep Update with Current Trend: Always keep your eye on what is new with the latest trends going on around and track those changes that occur to keep update in writing your own content that your readers will find interesting.
11. Segment Your List: It is important to have your list properly divided in a section of categories of interest. Having your list in a part will also help you have a proper way to tailor your content. When segmented your list, you must give it name to identify them in the section. This approach will enable you to boot your conversion and increases engagement in your email marketing campaign.
Hopefully with this tactics and approach, you will able to create an email content that really converts. It is important to track your conversion to know how effective your campaign is going. Though, there are emails marketing campaign software that have embedded tracking tool to monitor your email, but it also depends on effective use of those tools in tracking your conversion rates.
Google Analytic is one of the best tools for tracking conversions and evaluating marketing campaigns. You can get started with Google Analytic tools to get familiarize with it. It is completely free to use and can also easily be configure to capture any information you need.